Four tanks for sale

Rick

I have 4 tanks that are up for sale:

First is an 85 gallon tank with the stand and canopy. This one is an acrylic tank in good shape. A few minor scratches that are hard to see with water in it and then it has a small crack that has been repaired in the upper left corner that is mostly hidden with the canopy. What can be seen I have been covering up with a digital thermometer. The tank has a blue background and has been drilled for dual drains in the corner overflow and also is drilled for a closed loop system. This tank is my main reef tank however I will be swapping everything from it this weekend so it should be available within the next day or two. I will be removing most of the plumbing to use with the new tank. Note: Whoever buys this will probably want to strip the finish off the stand and canopy and refinish it (It was a one step finish and sealer that didn't turn out that great after it was applied). I'll supply a can of paint stripper if someone wants it. (I had planned to do this but never got around to it) I am asking $130 for the tank, stand, and canopy. Sold/Traded

Next is an undrilled 60 Gallon glass aquarium. (We can drill this if needed) this one does not come with a stand. This tank has thick glass and is in good shape with no scratches that I could see. The asking price for this one is $60.

Third is a 46 gallon bowfront aquarium that has real cherry trim added to it. This one is in pristine shape and includes a glass cover for the top. This one is currently set up as a freshwater tank but it will be swapped out to a larger tank this weekend. It does not come with a stand. The asking price for this one is $80.No longer available

The last tank is a 20g long glass aquarium (30"x12"x12"). This tank is also in pristine condition. It would be great for a small display, frag tank, refugium, or even as a sump with baffles added. I'm asking $30 for this one.No Longer Available

The second and third tanks are located in Gresham (They are actually my brothers tanks) and can be seen there (PM me for additional information). The first and last tanks I have here in Orchards.

We are open to offers and possibly partial trades on all of them.

Here are pics of the first tank (85g).Sold/Traded

This first picture shows the tank with the plumbing when I set it up a few months ago.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5638&stc=1&d=1250961288

This pic shows the overflow plumbing.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5639&stc=1&d=1250961288

This one is a full tank shot showing the stand and canopy.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5640&stc=1&d=1250961288

This picture is a recent shot of the tank as it is right now.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5641&stc=1&d=1250961288

post-5811-14186774778_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867747783_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867747785_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867747788_thumb.jpg

I may very well be interested in the first tank. Can do partial trade if you like or cash is fine. Let me know.

The first one is no longer available. (I made a trade with partial cash a couple of days ago) The second and third tanks are still available. The last one I'm not sure about. (I had 2 and used one for a refugium, the other I'm giving to my brother if he wants to set up a 20g SW system, if not then it will be available)

No go for the hood and canopy for the second one though huh?
I can ask him but I doubt it (That one is my brothers tank). He plans to put another 55g tank there instead. The stand and hood are made with real bamboo boards and his wife wants him to keep it. For the right deal I'm pretty sure he would be willing to build a stand and hood to fit that tank though. I'll ask him tomorrow.

No go for the hood and canopy for the second one though huh?

I checked and he isn't really interested in building another stand. I see them on Craigslist for $50 quite often though (The 60g is the same footpront as a standard 55 gallon)