72 Gallon Bowfront

steelhead77

I'm upgrading to a 125 next week and so I have my 72 Gallon Bowfront that I need to sell. I'd like to try to sell it as a complete system, but I'm open to all offers. System includes:

• 72 Gallon tank w/two holes drilled in back with bulkheads and custom overflow box.
  • Black Stand that has been refinished in Cherry stain and 4 coats of Deft
  • 20 gallon acrylic sump/refugium
  • Top Fathom protein skimmer w/mag 5 pump (Skimmer works great, see pics)
  • CA T5 lights. Individual reflectors, 8 adjustable moons, 7 months old.
  • 3 month old Quiet One 4000 return pump.

I'm keeping all live rock, livestock and chiller.

Asking $435.00/offer $300.00 w/o lights.

3839036932_d7aaa3bc8b.jpg

3839037078_38c6306d60.jpg

3838246765_f4384e0054.jpg

3839037262_baae22a1a1.jpg

3839037000_68a9f72aee.jpg

If anyone is looking for a bowfront that is a complete turnkey setup I had a chance to look at this yesterday and I think it is a great deal. It's a sharp looking setup and would be well worth the money. I would pay the extra and get it with the lights though unless you plan to put MH over it instead. (Even then I would still be tempted to as the light fixture is pretty nice)

• 2 weeks later...
Well I can give you like half down and either pay the rest in corals or 2 payments....

Actually, That works for me. :) I have one other guy (a friend of a friend) that might be interested. I will find out later today. If that doesn't pan out, we can hook something up. It will be available for pick up this weekend.

What are the dimensions of the tank? I do believe I am quite interested. So I am hoping your buddy doesn't come through....sorry.....just being honest.

I'll bet the dimensions are pretty close to 48 x 18 x 22. FWIW, I saw this setup when I was picking mine up and it looked like a great deal.

well it's a Mazda 6 but I would have to fit tank' date=' stand, sump, lights, skimmer, etc....I just don't see it happening. Actually I am positive it wont fit.[/quote']

If you want it bad enough I'll bet you can figure something out. Maybe someone from down there will be making a trip up or perhaps someone will be going down to get stuff from dj_giantti that would have room for it. (They are only 10 minutes or so apart) Or offer to buy a bit of LR for someone from him and pay for gas and someone may decide it's worth the drive. (I would if my car was a little bigger)