Moving sale! livestock, tank, and equipment

Oceans

Moving sale!

I am moving into my first home and need to offload some things...

4” purple tang $80

3” hybrid dottyback (Orchid x Sankey) $40

RBTA’s: one 1” for $15, four 2” for $25 each, one 4” for $50.

30 gallon oceanic cube (cherry) with stand $120

2 250watt Aqua Medic pendent lights (used for two months). Set for $300 (no I will not split them up)

Lifereef SVS3-24 In-sump protein skimmer $100. I paid $300 plus and then found out that I don’t like protein skimmers.

I will try to check my PM’s during lunch at work or after I get off, but like I said, I’m moving and things are chaotic. If I don’t respond via PM by 6 tonight call me: 503-805-5426. I would like to get rid of the livestock this Saturday when I move the tank. I’m not going to clean any of the equipment/tank for sale because I am so tired…

I’m going to school at night while working full time and do not have the time to take care of high maintenance corals, so if anyone has soft coral frags that they would be willing to part with, I’m interested. Green toad stools and Kenya tree corals are my faves.

Thanks for looking.

I have a sinularia frag (Sometimes mistaken as Kenya Tree Coral) I would swap for an RBTA if your interested.

My camera is at the house and I am at the appartment, so I can't post any right now. I only had it running for 5 months before I upgraded so no old photos either. I'll try to take them tomorrow and post.

I have a sinularia frag (Sometimes mistaken as Kenya Tree Coral) I would swap for an RBTA if your interested.

Hmmm, I do need money right now so I can buy more salt for my current tank, but yeah I think I might take you up on it. Would you mind posting a pic of your coral? Thanks.

I have a toad stool that's kinda bleached but making a come back. You can have it if you want it. Its pretty sad at the moment' date=' but its trying (it came with my current tank and the previous owner rarely turned the lights on).[/quote']

I'm game. I need to set up my tank this Sat and let it settle first. I would hate to transfer the little guy and then shock it. Thanks!

Hmmm' date=' I do need money right now so I can buy more salt for my current tank, but yeah I think I might take you up on it. Would you mind posting a pic of your coral? Thanks.[/quote']

Here is a picture that shows it. It's on the left side of this picture in front of the overflow at the top above the Candy Cane. It will actually be half of this one however since this picture was taken it's grown to about twice this size and therefore it will be about the same size as it is in the picture. Under actinic lights this does have a light flourescent green color that stands out. It's a Light Green Base(Almost white) with cinnamon colored speckled polyps.

Rick

attachment.php?attachmentid=5600&stc=1&d=1250769700

post-5811-141867747721_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture that shows it. It's on the left side of this picture in front of the overflow at the top above the Candy Cane. It will actually be half of this one however since this picture was taken it's grown to about twice this size and therefore it will be about the same size as it is in the picture. Under actinic lights this does have a light flourescent green color that stands out. It's a Light Green Base(Almost white) with cinnamon colored speckled polyps.

Rick

attachment.php?attachmentid=5600&stc=1&d=1250769700

Ok, I'll trade. I'm moving my tank Saturday, so depending on how that goes maybe Sunday or some evening next week if that's ok.

Wow nice tank Rick. (((DSRB)))

Thanks Brandon, that tank you just set up a few days ago was looking pretty sharp also. I'll be moving everything from this one into the 125g here in a couple of days probably so I'll be starting another build thread with pics for that one.

Not to Hijack your thread and I am sorry to do this but....... Rick what is the thing over the plate coral and why do you have it there?

It's the top of a 2 liter bottle cut off with holes punched in it and rigid tubing attached to it. (Stuff I dug out of a box of old aquarium filter parts) I use it for feeding the fungia shrimp, silversides, etc. It serves 2 purposes, first it keeps the water current from washing the food away and second it keeps the shrimp, tang, hermits, etc. from stealing it before it gets a chance to eat it.

Is the tank drilled? Hard to see from the picture.

I might be interested in a tank, stand, 1 250w MH pendent and skimmer combo. I can throw in some corals including a neon green sinularia, and a tyree green long polyp leather frag, will also include zoa's and acans.

Depends on how flexible you are with the price and how set you are on not splitting up the lighting.

I would like to come over and look at the equipment to see it's condition in person before we agree on a price.

Kevin

Is the tank drilled? Hard to see from the picture.

I might be interested in a tank, stand, 1 250w MH pendent and skimmer combo. I can throw in some corals including a neon green sinularia, and a tyree green long polyp leather frag, will also include zoa's and acans.

Depends on how flexible you are with the price and how set you are on not splitting up the lighting.

I would like to come over and look at the equipment to see it's condition in person before we agree on a price.

Kevin

The tank is not drilled. I had a hang on the back refugium. I suppose if you want to take the tank, stand, and skimmer I would be willing to sell one light. I barely used any of the equipment and tank, so it's in good condition and you're welcome to see it. I'm out of town this weekend, but will be available evenings next week after 6pm, and next weekend as well. My price is already pritty fair, but if you buy all that I will cut you a deal for sure.

Some other equipment I have is:

CPR overflow box

36 watt coralife uv steralizer

Thanks, and sorry for taking so long to reply.

do you have a pic of the RBTA’s? I am interested in the 1 inch if it's still for sale

I will take some pics and post them tonight or tomorrow morning. The one inch is spoken for, but I have a couple of 1/2 inch sized ones I found in the sump you can have for $10 a pop.