need tank or glass for 90 24x48" and a stand

Electrokate

I have a 90 with damaged front panel. Tried to give it away, noone wants it so am going to fix it. I hope. Anyone got one for scrap?

Or would like to buy a similarly sized drilled tank or acrylic. For trade I have a pair of 175/150 watt electronic halide ballasts with batwings and mogul sockets, a mag 250 watt ballast, an aquacultured 9-10" hydnaphora in a nice full shape, a 9" round full grown caulastrea-baby blue trumpet coral. Looks like a brain. a workhorse 7 with PC straight pin sockets on it, a ballast and harness for dual 96 watt pc actinics (hellolights), a big 10lb fan shaped liverock with about 15 lavenderish ricordea and a scattering of sky blue tie dyed mushrooms, and some smaller green softie frags or zoanthid starts. Can trade greenbakcs, too. But not many unfortunately...

Also if anyone wants to play with halides I have a bucket of different bulbs collected over the years, all past due but if you want to try out different colors on your tank it's kind of fun. free. The yellower and whiter ones like 10K Ushio are also good for growing and blooming orchids.