Checking interest in...

Michael7979

.... Male Veiled Chameleon. Roughly 2yrs old. Was the kids and the wife and I just don't have the time to take care of him properly.

He has a 30g. tank with a DIY extention build onto it. 160w UVA/UVB heat bulb and a small red heat bulb for night-time use.

Interested? LMK

Here is the tank, (older pic. has more vines in it now):

9-1-08029.jpg

• 2 months later...

OK-

A few people had asked about this when I originally posted this thread. And I never worked out a deal with anyone. So if you are now inerested or are still interested in becoming a chameleon owner. NOW IS A GOOD TIME! We have continued to care for it but we still feel that someone can do a better job and can get some enjoyment from him.

He cost us about $75

The UVA/UVB bulb runs about $60

The heat/red bulb runs about $20

(both lights are good until they burn out)

He eats about 40 large crickets a week, ($5). And his food needs a calcium supplemental powder. (think shake and bake crickets)

Please if you are interested in giving him a good home contact me. I want him to be somewhere that can give him better care then we can, due to our schedules.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Again I will ask............ (one last final time)

"If anyone is interested in giving this guy a home or knows of someone that is......

please let me know!!"

Just want to give him a home with better care. Happy, healthy, and growing. Just not enough time to devote to him.