Cheap Frags

wegotjs

UPDATE

Superman shroom + zoo's "Pending"

Rainbow acan 2(one) "pending"

Single red shroom + zoo "pending"

Candycane "pending"

I need to clean out the bottom of my tank and that's were these are.They are not real big but I don't want much plus I am willing to take coral frag trades back. $25

Superman Shroom (Blue &Red) with about 12 Zoo ,two different kinds. P7310257.jpgP7310250.jpg

• Like 1

want the first pic . and red shrooms and zoos 3 different kinds if they are different than the ones on the first pick and the red shrooms, rainbow acan, need a brand new heater?? Where is the real O.C.? location? pm sent

Interested in the Deep Purple Zoos and one of the rainbow acans. Can you send me a PM with the best package deal on both. Also interested in the candy cane polyps depending open the true color of them. Let me know another package price that would include them. Also what kind of corals are you looking for in trade?

Don't have room anymore for this .I have taken about 25 polyps of to save for myself' date=' so it is a little smaller than in the pic. Also has a frag of mean green zoo's on it.Zoo's are a deep purple color.$18 [img']P3200123.jpg[/img]

did you still have this? sorry i am on my phone so it is hard to see. if so or you have other zoa's or brirdsnest pm me what you got.