Thanks Michael7979

Nyles

Thanks Mike for helping me out over the last month, I had some bad experiences on the boards selling multiple items and Mike really went out of his way to help me even though he was in the middle of a move (remember he had to move that big take). Thanks again Mike and hope I can help you out in the future!

I'm not even going to go there, I will only say that for now on I will not be selling any items here on the boards as I get more dependable people from craigslist and they don't lowball as bad either (offering me 30% of the asking sale price is just making yourself look stupid). Unless its someone I know well its just not going to happen.

I'm not even going to go there' date=' I will only say that for now on I will not be selling any items here on the boards as I get more dependable people from craigslist and they don't lowball as bad either (offering me 30% of the asking sale price is just making yourself look stupid). Unless its someone I know well its just not going to happen.[/quote']

oh that just sux. You have such good stuff too nyles. (flame)(flame)(flame)