WTB Plasma wall mount

Sabrina

I know its pretty crazy. I got my wall mount from them and its top notch. Quick shipping too. Check out the prices on hdmi cables. I love monoprice!! (laugh)

It looks like I can do a little better on most of the HDMI cables by eliminating shipping. It requires driving out to Hillsboro Airport but I usually combine it with a trip to the computer store down the street. I also get custom cables from them for PC's if I'm building one that will have a window. http://www.pchcables.com/hdmicables1.html

Walmart has some quality mounts (Peerless aka Sanus) at a good price. Saying that, I am also addicted to monoprice and would go monoprice.

Just be careful to properly located studs and drive the lag bolts in true and tight. I've got a 50" plasma that would take out teenagers and large animals should it fall...hmmm.

It looks like I can do a little better on most of the HDMI cables by eliminating shipping. It requires driving out to Hillsboro Airport but I usually combine it with a trip to the computer store down the street. I also get custom cables from them for PC's if I'm building one that will have a window. http://www.pchcables.com/hdmicables1.html

Thanks Rick, I was looking for a HDMI to DVI and now I know where I am going to go get it. May pick up a firewire a to firewire b also...

Thanks Rick' date=' I was looking for a HDMI to DVI and now I know where I am going to go get it. May pick up a firewire a to firewire b also...[/quote']Do you need the entire cable or just an adapter? If you just need an adapter I'll look through my stuff and see if I have an extra. If so corals are just as good as (or better than) cash. I might have a firewire a - b cable as well. If so it will be either 3 or 6 foot. (I no longer use firewire for anything so it will be extra if I can find it)