Complete 40gal set up

prada

Free bump. After seeing this I wish I had the room and money for it. The pictures don't do it justice. If anyone is looking for a really nice and complete setup that will fit into a smaller space it would be hard to beat the deal on this one. Very sharp indeed. If anyone is put off by the coraline on the tank a bit of vinegar should clean it up pretty easily.

Free bump. After seeing this I wish I had the room and money for it. The pictures don't do it justice. If anyone is looking for a really nice and complete setup that will fit into a smaller space it would be hard to beat the deal on this one. Very sharp indeed. If anyone is put off by the coraline on the tank a bit of vinegar should clean it up pretty easily.

Thanks for the bump Rick. It was nice to meet you and the wifey. Hope those candy canes are doing good. Its a really nice set up. If I didnt have my 90gal I would definately set this one up.

Lucky DOG!!!

Clay

LOL, My Nano tank grew from 15.5 gallons to 50 gallons. I've been up all night setting everything up so I could get the livestock from my Nano back out of bags. Tomorrow I'll probably get the new build thread started.