CRAZY LPS SHOWOFF THREAD!!!!

Isaac

Deep Blue/Neon Orange/Bright Green !Colonized! Scolymia Vitiensis- EXTREMELY RARE, A TRULEY ONE OF A KIND PIECE THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN.

superscoly.png

Fluorescent Red/Blue Speckle Blastomussa Wellsi- Semi Rare, a hard to find piece.-SOLD

superblasto.png

Fluorescent Green/Bright Red/Blue Acanthastrea Lordhowensis- Very Rare, it has a very unusual fluorescent pigment that is very hard to find.

superacan.png

Rainbow Echinophyllia Orpheensis- Rare, hard to find piece that contains 4 different colors.

superechno.png

Florescent Blue/Red Echinophyllia Orpheensis- Uncommon, a piece that isn't seen too much. Very, very beautiful.

superechno2.png

Ricky Soutas Jr.

-Soutas Saltwater & Reef Inc.-

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the 75gal display thats like half finished. One side is complete with how i want the rock and has SPS colonies growing all over. The other side is kind of just frags with a couple large rocks. I'm not finishing it since i'm building the cube to be my final display tank and then this one will come down. The duncans are in the middle of the tank.

I do also have a 29gal frag tank.

Jody'

If you ever go to Portland for a meeting or whatever, maybe you could do a drive-by drop off at the local pancake house, and you might be able to scare up a couple of Eugene orders while we dose our gullet with high fruitose syrup? Easy on, easy off.

Think I'll copy and paste on your sposor forum too.

first one is the 4 color chalice if I remember right lol I'm getting to many forgetting what they are lol.