My new 24G Nano

El Salvador

It's been way to long since I sold my cube tank so I got 24G from jadams7. Thanks bro. I had it now for about 3 weeks, but with work I have not had much time to set it up like I wanted. I been spending few minutes per night after work trying to get it to look how I want it. The rock work could be better but this is what I have for now. I am hopping to get some more rock from a old system so I can get some pods for my Mandarin Dragonet. He is eating brine for now but i love to wash him hunt. There is something special about watching him hunt the pods.

I would like to thank Jab502(Jake) for the great frags that I was able to get from him. Sunset and Rainbow montie. They are doing great.

Also would love to thank Zack for keeping my babys till I got my new system.

Also would like to thank Jordan at Waves for helping me out with what ever I need.

So I am back in the game. Here is what I have for a set up. 24G tank, Nano skimmer, 900 Maxi punp and a Sunpod 150W MH with 14K Phoenix bulb.

I will try to keep this Thread update as my system gets older.

Please feel free to make comments on stuff that I should add to my system for those of you who have had a nano longer then 3 weeks. LOL

Corals in the tank. Here are the pics.

Thanks everyone.

Frank

post-641-141867777442_thumb.jpg

post-641-141867777445_thumb.jpg

post-641-141867777448_thumb.jpg

post-641-141867777452_thumb.jpg

post-641-141867777455_thumb.jpg