Up for debate

CA2OR

Up for debate  

1. 1.

• Bruce Lee
    • Jet Li

Who is better at martial arts.....Bruce Lee or Jet Li? Figure this is a good one. Yes Bruce Lee is definitely the most popular, but Jet Li seems to know quite a few different styles, as does Bruce. Hmm.....both made some pretty sick movies as well. Tough decision here.....for me at least.

If these are the two choices I am going to have to go with Bruce Lee. Not only did he develop his own style of Martial Art (JKD) but as far as movies go he was making movies before fancy computerized actions and did a fair amount of his own stunt work. I also hear that Jackie Chan does all his own stunts (just a piece of trivia)

I vote Bruce Lee! Bruce Lee kicked Chucks booty in Chucks youger years. Jackie Chan was in Bruce Lee films aswell as one of the nameless martial artists. Chuck does get my second vote though just because I think his cult following is a close second to Bruces. Jackie comes in third for pure hard work and Jet comes in 4th though he is probably able to hold his own if not beat any of these amazing artists.

I wouldnt vote for either. My husband & I have been in martial arts since I was 4 & he 9 years old. He competed along with his father & I have been all over the world competing & I now donate my time to kids & adults wanting to learn self defense for their own protection, not competition. All of those listed do have talent but for the movie screens. Although they all competed growing up, none have been active in competing or helping others get started. I could name some others that are much better ie Gracie, Capon, Dacascos, Steelsom, Reverina. They are active in trying to get kids into it & are consultants for movies. Just my opinion. Kim