Just a feeler... 90gal

prada

THIS IS JUST A FEELER. I was wondering if I upgraded to a bigger tank, would anybody be interested in a 90gal? It would come with a standard stand, canopy, MH lights, asm g1x protein skimmer, sump, mag 9.5 return pump and a few misc items. Basically everything you would need to start up a reef tank. Let me know. Thanks.

standcanopytank.jpg

opencanopy.jpg

topview.jpg

skimmer.jpg

I can part out. As long as somebody is willing to buy the tank, stand and canopy. I just dont want it to sit in the garage.

90gal AGA tank, stand, canopy, 29gal sump - $300

2x 250w metal halides powered by a dual pfo ballast. Comes with 2x 48" 110w super actinics - $275

ASM g1x ps w/mess & gate valve mod - $125

mag 9.5 - $50

Or buy the complete set up for $700. If you buy the complete set up, I'll throw in a few misc stuff.

Yo bro' date=' is that the tank that I saw? Pershap you can post some pictures up here and give us your estimate price will work. Most time people part things out sell faster. Keep me update.[/quote']

Waddup. Yes, thats the tank you saw. I dont mind parting out, I just dont wanna have the tank, stand and canopy sit in the garage.

We're looking for 250w halides with T5 actinics.. if you have them and want to part out :)

I have 2x 250w metal halides driven by a dual pfo ballast. Comes with 2x 48" 110w Super actinics (T12). I think these are alot better for actinics than the T5. just my opinion :)

Are you including the livestock and live rock? If so' date=' that is a smoking deal.[/quote']

Oh no... lol. This is just for the set up. Tank, stand, canopy, lights, skimmer, pumps and other misc stuff. I could throw in a couple corals only with the purchase of the tank and equipment.

I have 2x 250w metal halides driven by a dual pfo ballast. Comes with 2x 48" 110w Super actinics (T12). I think these are alot better for actinics than the T5. just my opinion :)

Sounds great, we'll take these if you end up parting out if we haven't already gotten something else.. but we're not in a rush. ;)