picture poll

fly guy

picture poll  

1. 1.

• yes, i have to download it to view it larger
    • No, it opens up in a new window in the larger size when i click on it

Are you talking about the thumbnails? If that's the case, then it usually pops open in a new window for me. As for the posts with the image tags embedded, then I don't have to download them. But the monstrous sized pics I usually have to scroll across the page to see the entire pic. I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but it seems like the first time I clicked on a thumbnail a pop up opened up asking how to handle the action... ie, download to computer or open. I chose the open option and checked off "remember". However it's phrased. I could be smoking crack though. (laugh)

I am talking about the thumbnails. ; )

I dont get that little box that says "open"............it just gives me the option to save to my computer and THEN it gives me the option to simply open it after it is done downloading of course. FWIW, this site is the only one that does it, so its definitely YOUR fault somehow. (laugh)

But seriously, it very well might just be a setting on my computer but i am fairly comp literate and i have looked in all of the obvious places to try to fix it.....any advice appreciated, i have this one folder on my comp loaded with all of the pnwmas guys pictures.

I use IE 6.0.2900.2180 and the thumbnails open a new window. Do you have popups blocking this site thru IE? Do you have a toolbar such as google or yahoo? Do you have any type of popup blocker in your antivirus software or any other external (outside IE) popup blocker?

I use a 3rd party pop up blocker but i have full control over it and this site is enabled. Same thing with my Mcafee anti-virus. PNWMAS is the only site out of 6 different reef and flyfishing forums i belong to that i have this issue with. ???

thanks for trying though : )