Deep breath......Relax.....Stay calm............

Michael7979

This is what I am trying to do right now.

Using the website to try and relax.

Man can anything else go on or wrong this week?!?!? :eek: DOH!

I have just finished making all the phone calls to move my utilies and such,(yes I am moving this weekend), and call the wife to ask her if she is up for having some lunch. She says 'yes' so I go get her and we grab a bite to eat. Sounds good, right? So I take her back to work and I head home to do more packing around the house.

BUT I CAN'T...........

....because as I am driving home my car engine blows up!!!!! (flame) I have to push it off the road. Not a side road, got to push it off Mission Street! During busy noon-time traffic. So I get it into the Costco parking lot and try to get it started. This is when I realize it has blown the engine. So I call the wife and tell her. (wife) She calls a tow truck and comes over to where I am at. Ended up waiting about a hour to get the car picked up and brought home. (nutty) But I don't blame the tow company. Take her back to work and come home to try and get back on track.

Now not only do I have to look forward to moving the house this Sat., which will be hard but nothing huge. More worried about moving the fish tank system this Sunday. Now I have to find a car that will get me back and forth work along with packing.

Mike I here you. Sometimes you just have one of those days. Part of my job is conducting all deaths that happen on the water on all commercial vessels. I got called out to do one this morning. Grisly business this one. I will only say crushing injury and moving hydraulically driven machinery.

I am glad I have kids. Their hugs heal a lot misery.