WTB computer speakers

im looking for some good, quality computer speakers. good, but not spectacular. between 2 and 4 speakers, with or without a sub. im looking to spend between 50 and 100 bucks. ive been looking on craigslist, but i really have no idea what im looking at or for.

any suggestions? any ideas? anyone have any laying around?

How about 5 speakers with a sub as well for $75? This is a Creative Labs 5.1 speaker system with a powered subwoofer. If your interested I can get the model number off it. It's actually hooked up to a system in the bedroom for TV but we haven't used it in several months and I could use the extra money towards an upgrade in lighting.

im looking for some good, quality computer speakers. good, but not spectacular. between 2 and 4 speakers, with or without a sub. im looking to spend between 50 and 100 bucks. ive been looking on craigslist, but i really have no idea what im looking at or for.

any suggestions? any ideas? anyone have any laying around?

My motherboard is a asus m3a78-em and has opticle out going into a 500 watt amp home theatre unit....Yea I can piss off the neighbors on about 3 volume....

Look on Craigslist for studio moniters. Much better then the standard puter speakers.

Jay

hey rick' date=' thanks for your offer. yeah, if you wouldnt mind getting me a model number that would be awesome, im definitely considering it.[/quote']

If for any reason that doesn't pan out, PM me. I have a 5.1 setup lying around that I'd let go for a similar price. :D I'd even deliver it to the shop for you.