Kid friendly?

TAD

Guest Moderator2

Context of threads should be held to a kid friendly level, within reason. I don't think we want to moderate all the posts and some things get out there a bit, but there is portions of the site that are setup for kids and language should be the same as you would keep at a social PNWMAS meeting with kids around.

Guest Moderator3

This is a family forum. Everything posted on the forum should be appropriate for all ages.

If you come across something that is not, please inform one of the moderators by selecting the report post option (yellowish road sign with a ! in it located under the rep power meter) and we will do our best to remove the offending post if deemed necessary.

Our site is much safer for kids than most TV programing!

The "Out of Bounds" discussion area is less controversial than it was a couple of years ago. I would say the site is definitely becoming more family oriented.

I allow my 9 year old to come on the side and read - she loves to see pictures of tanks. There have a been a few pictures that were not appropriate and the mods do a good job of removing if you complain ;)

Keep posting reef pictures everyone...my daughter loves them.

I allow my 9 year old to come on the side and read - she loves to see pictures of tanks. There have a been a few pictures that were not appropriate and the mods do a good job of removing if you complain ;)

Keep posting reef pictures everyone...my daughter loves them.

Love to see kids looking at the tanks(clap)