2000 VW New Beetle FOR SALE

jadams7

Trying to sell this for my Mom. She went out and bought herself a big SUV, and they really have no need for the little bug any more. 2000, dark blue with black leather, turbo edition. Almost all options, 5sp, heated seats, sunroof, etc etc etc...

Original owner, 70k on car, but only 30k on engine. The original engine went out at 40k, VW put in a brand new engine, with the work all professionally done by VW mechanics, and has run great since then! We are asking $6000, which is under KBB. Let me know if you are interested and/or have questions and I can try to answer them! Thanks!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet...camera is still MIA. The car is pending a sale to a family friend who has expressed interest, so it will be getting fully detailed here soon. After that, if the sale falls through I will get some pics up. Sorry for the delay!

Haha nope. Have not sold the camera. Summer is when I have time to list stuff to get rid of a lot of it, and when i have time for projects. The car is actually for my mom, I am just trying to help her out so she isnt stuck with two cars for too long.

Not yet...camera is still MIA. The car is pending a sale to a family friend who has expressed interest, so it will be getting fully detailed here soon. After that, if the sale falls through I will get some pics up. Sorry for the delay!

• 1 month later...

Thought I would bring this back up, here is a pic of the bug...would love to sell it soon, so the $6000 is OBO. Let me know if there is anything specifically you would like to see on the rig and I can grab a pic, or even better, come and drive it!!

The car does have some scratches in the paint that did not show up in the pic, just didnt want to mislead anyone.

post-1660-141867748195_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Alright the deal I had to trade the car for something I would like to drive (not that a 6'4" guy driving a bug isnt 'manly') but the person ended up selling the car out from under me! Anyways, back up for sale, $4500 or $4000 and possibly some trade for reef stuff?????