What to feed a LMB?

theJenchild

I got this guy to help me clean up my tank, and man did he do his job! Between him, my CUC, and my diamond goby my tank is sparkling! Granted all of the sand is in two piles in the front.....thank you diamond goby. Either way, I don't want poor "Ribbit" the LMB to starve. Is there anything that I can feed him that will keep him alive and the chipper little bloke that I adore? Thanks!

Try Nori. Also, if you have chaeto in your tank, put a small piece out in the display for it to munch on.

FWIW, my LMB was eating freeze dried plankton this morning when I was trying to feed it to the Duncans. I had to keep pushing the LMB away so it would not steal the food off the Duncans before they could ingest it.

dsoz

My lawnmower eats the dry food that Jason sells. I forget the name of it but it looks like little potato chips. Pretty funny to watch the lawnmower swimming around with the food jutting out of its mouth. It will eat either color, green or reddish brown.

My lawnmower eats the dry food that Jason sells. I forget the name of it but it looks like little potato chips. Pretty funny to watch the lawnmower swimming around with the food jutting out of its mouth. It will eat either color' date=' green or reddish brown.[/quote']

I had a whole bunch of this stuff that my clowns LOVED.....until my dog ate the whole container. (nono) I suppose I should go get more.

Not to sound dumb... but whats a LMB? Sounds like I should get one to clean up my tank.

Thanks

I only got mine because he was really cute. The critter that did the best job was my diamond goby. My sand is BEAUTIFUL now that the diamond is in there. Caused quite a sand storm when I first got him though!