selling all my SPS

Nyles

I will be heading up to Salem Wednesday, I have a bunch of SPS that need to go, I have recently decided that for the time being I cannot work two jobs and wrestle my tank, so all my prized stuff is going.

Here is some pics from Craigs I posted....

http://eugene.craigslist.org/for/1230190371.html

I have since sold the alien eye and the pink chalice.

I have lots of millis for sale (pink, green and blue), my acros are not looking to good due to a alk spike a week ago but there offered, mostly tri color colonies and green with blue (near white brght blue tips)

Green birdsnest Large frag for 25 6 or so legs

lots of others

If your interested just ask and I can get price and size.

Purple bonsai, generous frag $25 or colony $80 I think its about 3.5" wide and 4" tall... verify if interested

Colony sold

One old frag left it would be about a double size frag compared to what your used to

IMG_3012.jpg

I have the Alien Eye and Pink Chalice!!!

Make Nyles a deal and get this outta my tank!!!!

:D(naughty) (laugh)(whistle) ;)(clap)

Pink and alien eye back up for sale, buyer never came to pick up, these are now available in Salem at Michael7979 house. If your interested let me know, if not I am going to pick these up in a week or two.

Alien eye about 4"x4" (3"x4" with about 1" or more growing over the sides and under the colony.)$200

Frags are going for a lot on this guy, but you can keep it whole as well, I simply don't have anyone buying high end corals in my neck of the woods.

Pink 7"x5" $80

pic of chalice

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n184/nyleswright/December%2007%20tank%20shots/IMG_2875.jpg

Pic of pink chalice

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n184/nyleswright/December%2007%20tank%20shots/IMG_2868.jpg

Ya, I'm just charging for the Sulfur, the rest of the thing is free. When I used it it worked exceptionally, I did a big thread here about it, Ultimately I found my issue and was able to take the no3 reactor offline. there is a video on that thread of it running as well.

As for the rock I still have it.

Are the acros still in Eugene or have you brought EVERYTHING up to Salem?

Acros are at my place in CG, I have been fragging things, all pest free. Im kinda getting my second wind and thinking I may stay in the SPS hobby, but I am still happy to frag stuff at the moment. Ultimatly I want to get some pedatary fish, so who knows. (nutty)