I tested sample of Pacific Coast water, results are Astonishing

CCCP

well like i said its not a bad thing to use u just have to be carful wasnt a month ago they had a sewage leak in bandon and from a osu student i talked to there said the person responsable didnt say anything people got sick then they tested and found it so your just taking a risk unless u go a few miles out away from the beach and for me thats more trouble then its worth.

Ok hommies up there, here is what i found out about the ocean water, few day's ago i went to CRPC in salem i got myself a sea fan, from BrIAN Foxy, he was mad buy the way- for taking it " he wanted to keep it for his aquarium" SOrry brian!!!"anyway let's get back to the storry, I got it to see how will it act in the water from the aquarium and the water i took from the Ocean Laguns , i put that fan in my aquarium that i had for more than 3 years, i did a water change week before i put that see fan in, i waited a day to see if i'll get any tentickles after a day, there was maybe 3 stiking out from each brunch, than i took same sea fan and put it to the tank filled with Ocean water and in like 2-3 hr the all peace was covered in little sea fan tenticles <--- my english sux didnt know how to spell it right :(

i posed some pictures below.

He showed me that!!!!!! Was way cool, and you got it, OK HMMMMMMMM, gona have to come up with a better plan... I have had them before, but mine was never as open like that!!!!!, so, you gona come and get my 2 ,,,55gal drums and get me some sea water??? LOL You did get the coral(threaten)

well i'm testing the water right now, i wont recomend it to use it with your system, just for encase somethign would go wrong. i'm doing that for fun, nothign better to do, and plus i have a chance to be at the coast 3 times a week. if someone doesent have that oportunity i wont be spending gas money to go and get ocean water. Salt mixes have everything u need to have a health aquarium. but if you need some ocenic water and you leave in salem i can always give you some :D there is no problemo with that :D