Birdsnest and Zoa ID Please.

CA2OR

I have a zoa and birdsnest I would like to ID. First the zoa's. These things seem to have just exploded in the last 2 weeks. Any idea's what they are? The middle shows rainbow under LED's and actinic's as well. Second is the birdsnest. Any idea's here guys?

0614091232a.jpg

0614091235.jpg

lol. Nice. That is how all corals should be id'd. Seriously. the reason I am asking is I keep getting PM's regarding the orange one's asking me what they are. Also, I had someone ask me if that was some kind of rainbow birdsnest and I don't think it is, I think it is just a purple polyp BN

Looks like my pink with blue polyped b-nest the more light the brighter the polyps get as far as the zoa's if you don't see anything on zoa ID that looks like them then call them what ever you want for that matter you can anyways lol, I don't recognize them as being anything right off hand so name away.

So after some more looking I think I nailed what they orange zoa's are. I believe they are the "KO's nightmare" found here.

http://www.extremecorals.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EC&Product_Code=zoa_5-29-05&Category_Code=Zoos However they do not match Coralpedia's pic's.

They are the most similar. More so then the Bam Bams shown in Reefboy's pic.

Eric... man... you're taking this coral naming stuff FAR too seriously. There's as much variation in color due to differences in people's cameras and monitors as anything else... and that's not even considering shades in color due to the tank's lighting, the corals position in the tank, the phase of the moon, etc.

Take a couple of deep breaths and repeat after me, "Orange zoas... Orange zoas.... Orange zoas..."