Beautiful Heteractis magnifica FS.

Hello everyone!

I have a really nice Ritteri(H. magnifica) for sale. I was planning on puttin it in my display, but have decided to go a different route with in stocking the display. Have had it for about 1 month now.

It is 8-10" across and likes to be near the top of the tank on rock or on the glass and like a good amount of flow. It will host many clown fish and anemone shrimp really well. These guys are famous for hosting true and false percs and look really good with skunk clowns aswell. Sort of the ultimate clown anemone.

Here is a picture of exactly what it looks like. I borrowed it from google because I can't seem to get a good pic of the anemone but this is its exact coloring. This is a super healthy anemone(sometimes hard to find in Ritteri) and I have been feeding it clam meat and silversides about once a week.

1047_hmag.jpg

Sold. Thanks to all who were interested!

Garrett

That is an awesome price for a healthy Magnifica. If I didn't already have two of them I'd be all over that. You won't have any problem finding a home for it, and if for some reason you do, let me know and I'm sure I could find a place for it.

That is a nice one. I have one that is 14 inches or bigger sometimes. Feed mine 3 times a week 3 large silversides at a time. Its a pig. I think mine is a different type. It has purple tips and burrows in the sand and stays pretty much where she is. Had her for about 3-4 years. From what I read yours will get pretty big too.

Jay

Jay yours is a H.crispa(sebae).....
Oh thats right. I can always remember its a crispa but not the other part. Here is a picture of mine in case you wanted to see...Just kidding...I like to show it off when I can (dancing)

attachment.php?attachmentid=4840&stc=1&d=1244674320

post-199-141867745345_thumb.jpg

Oh thats right. I can always remember its a crispa but not the other part. Here is a picture of mine in case you wanted to see...Just kidding...I like to show it off when I can (dancing)

attachment.php?attachmentid=4840&stc=1&d=1244674320

That thing looks terrible.

Terribly large and terribly beautiful. (clap)