My top three

JasonH

Brand new (as of Friday) Ice Fire Echinata, Pink Lemonade, and Purple Monster. As you can see, my red flatworms are alive and well. I've tried to kill them off a couple times, but just end up browning out my corals for a month and having the flat worms come back. I'll kill them off once and for all when I upgrade.

As usual, it's a poor pic - but these are probably my top SPS:

014.jpg

Sure. I got the Pink Lemonade from Matt Hopper at ReefReady.net (he has since gone out of business). I got the Purple Monster from Lieshman on RC. I got the Ice Fire just last week from Deklin on RC (I also got a sweet Rommel's Rainbow Acro). I highly recommend both Lieshman and Deklin. Matt Hopper (Al G Blenny) took a bad turn and got banned from RC. He had some great corals - most from Tyree directly or from Atlantis. Too bad.

I just sold a couple small frags of the Pink Lemonade, so hopefully it will become more available locally.

The PM is a painfully slow grower. I got mine almost a year ago - and it's about doubled in size, but is still only about 2 inches.

I'd love to say that I'll have frags for trade soon, but it will likely be another year or so.

I try local, but I've never seen a shop with any of these three - so it was off to the net. I've had mostly good luck, but some bad. I tossed (gave away) the first "PM" I got because it didn't check out once I got it. But I've gotten some great corals that I couldn't find locally, so it's worked out.

Leishman is the guy I got the PM from (I traded him, but he sells frags, too). He was a nice guy and I would recommend him.

My sixline wouldn't even touch them. Had to use interceptor - worked great.

I've been looking on the net for a PM and it's $100 for a 1/2" frag or $199 for a 3/4" frag. Buy a couple of these and you'll make the minimum for free shipping. (whistle)

My sixline wouldn't even touch them. Had to use interceptor - worked great.

I've been looking on the net for a PM and it's $100 for a 1/2" frag or $199 for a 3/4" frag. Buy a couple of these and you'll make the minimum for free shipping. (whistle)

First off- You used Interceptor for flatworms? Really? Why not something less harsh.

Secondly- Where have you seen PM available?