Miniature donkey

Gorgeous 2 year old registered grulla and white miniature donkey. This girl is SOOOO friendly she's more like a lap dog. She has been bred to a 29 inch Buckeroo / Komokos bred stallion for a possibly very rare Hinny foal.

Life style changes force this sale or she'd never be leaving this ranch!

$1000

170.jpg

and this is the stallion she has been bred to. Registered name "MiniV Midnight's Last dance' barn name 'Ozymandias". 29 inches. Heavy Komokos / Buckeroo bred. He is THE light of my life and will pass on the most incredible disposition and conformation.

The dirty deed was accomplished numerous times over a week (they are pasture bred not hand bred) BUT getting a donkey to settle a donkey to horse cross is very hard so live foal guarantee does not come with the sale.

IMG_0172.jpg

I have put her on craigslist...but just the Bend one a couple of days ago...guess I really should put her on the Portland one too. It's very, very hard parting with her. I'm still not sure I'm doing the right thing. Hubby just retired 2 days ago, got one freshman at the U of O who we love to visit and one heavily involved in track who continues his season right through August so we're just so busy.

Guess I'll do the "if she sells it's meant to be...and if not...well she'll be here forever" DOH!(whistle)