Amazing scoly

impur

it can totaly be blue eggcrate. i almnosted did some red with some extra krylon fussion i had laying around.more importantly look at the color of the substrate. im not saying its not photoshoped. but i do not doubt that its real.
Oh. it is real....NO DOUBT, but its not quite the colors you see in the photo. It will be more dull in your or my tanks....

Oh. it is real....NO DOUBT' date=' but its not quite the colors you see in the photo. It will be more dull in your or my tanks....[/quote']

neither you or i can say that. its entirely possible either way. the first 2 photos are prob what it appears like to the naked eye. but the 3rd photo with what appears to be over saturated and have much more color than possible. could just be that its a crazy super macro shot.i can take super macros of corals and you would never imagine that coral had the colors or intense luminescence that it actually does, just because you cant see it with the naked eye. anyone could start saying the same things about corals pictured on your site or any site for that mater. its just one of those things you don't for sure know, so i wouldn't say.

neither you or i can say that. its entirely possible either way. the first 2 photos are prob what it appears like to the naked eye. but the 3rd photo with what appears to be over saturated and have much more color than possible. could just be that its a crazy super macro shot.i can take super macros of corals and you would never imagine that coral had the colors or intense luminescence that it actually does' date=' just because you cant see it with the naked eye. anyone could start saying the same things about corals pictured on your site or any site for that mater. its just one of those things you don't for sure know, so i wouldn't say.[/quote']

if you scroll down it shows pictures taken through water, through glass, and with actinics. the person isn't trying to hide anything. super macros do add color. its like the camera picks up more color because it isn't trying to balance the background too.

I know a photo shopped coral when I see one. But It's just my .02 cents. Doesnt matter anyways!!! Also just so you know this website does not have enough market share to warrant several bidders paying that kind of money. I could see if it were a coral website that had 100's or 1000's of pieces of corals up for sell, but to just have around 10 pieces....When your in the business you typically know whos who and whos doing what. It's a small community overall. nuff said!