I Need Help!~! Anemones, and Corals!!

Ok, so!! I have a 100 gallon tenecor and really great friends have a 100 gallon . I would love to have the prettiest of color corals all through out my tank. I have an opportunity to trade Tattoos with corals!! Yet, I do not know exactly what I want. I have a single 400w 14k Metal Halide lighting my tank. I have some neon green frag, zoas, green star polyps, xenia and a mushroom leather. It seems like everything but the leathers are doing good. Some of my xenia is closed up and some of it is pulsing? I have a green bubbletip anemone hosted by a pair of yellow striped maroon clowns, a coral beauty, yellow tang, cleaner shrimp, coral banded shrimp, pom pom crab and a purple lobster. I have snails and hermit crabs for my cleaner crew!! I stumped on my leathers and would like some advice about what corals I should look at? I want more reds, pinks and all around I am avoiding the brown or any dull colors!!

Ok, next is for my friends!! They are going through some roughtimes and their anemone that was hosted by their maroon clown died!! I am hoping that somebody reads this that lives close to eugene!! I would love to get their fish another partner!! A Green bubbletip is what would be the best!!

I hope that I hear from you soon, and I pray you have had a wonderful day, week, and month!!

Clay D. Fraser

www.blacklotustattooing.com

Well to be honest, you have a killer talent. Your work is awesome, and there are some people on this site that are willing to trade you some cherry stuff for tatoo work. So, I would do as much research as possible while you are waiting/organizing trades. Really try to learn how to keep the corals successfully. That way when you get the cherry corals from the members here, they dont die.

What kind of corals do you like. Do you like the look of stony branching corals, plating corals, soft/flowy corals, fleshy corals? I personally like SPS, LPS and zoas.

Before you can keep a lot of those corals you need to make sure you have the right equipment. Do you have RODI filter? Protein Skimmer? what brands/models? you will probably need another light over that 100g tank, 1 light just doesnt give the spread you need.

Once you have all equipment set for survival i would look into acans, scollys, zoas, and sps. IMO they have the best appearance.

Most of my frogspawn is back on the market. I had both large deals fall through. If you are looking for a larger piece of frogspawn I have one that is stunning looking, 11 heads. They are all really close together right now so it would be hard to separate them. I can send them down with your friend from Portland. I can send a pic if you want.

I also have a couple red and a one green BTAs available. Pics available on those as well.

dsoz

Guest Snorkelwasp

i have lots of frags....lots of sps, montes, acros, efflos, milleporas etc...ricordea. im into celtic tattoos...you do many of those? im in corvallis...would be willing to drive there.

Down hill biker thank you for your input and wonderful acknowledgements!! I do have about 100 pounds of rock that reach to about 4 inches below the surface of my water. I did this so that the corals that do need alot of light get it and the corals that don't, don't. I love the bright mushrooms and the soft flowy and I would love to have some plating corals!

Clay

DSOZ What did you want for them? I would love to have that in my tank!! A nice 11 head frogspawn! Hellz yeah!!

I am asking for $10/head. Let me get some pics tonight and we can talk about it.

I have a total of 50-60 heads that I am trying to get rid of.

dsoz