Free established aragonite sand: 10-15lb

Dego Red

Since I lurk a lot, and haven't given much back...

If anyone is starting a new tank and needs some live sand for seed, you are welcomed to it. My new tank has a bit too much flow (built for future SPS) and piles the sand, so I siphoned some out. I'll check the thread every so often, so first come, first served. I only ask that you bring a clean container to Hillsboro for pick up since I'm limited on buckets. :D

Mike

• Like 1

Ok guys, we'll consider this spoken for.

Since Benny503 was the first to contact me, he's basically got dibs on the majority.

markdadof2/CCR/undrtkr_00,

Since this is essentially just kickstart sand anyway, I'd be happy to set aside a handful for each of you if you'd still like some seed.

I'm leaving shortly but should be home about 6-7pm tonight and all day tomorrow and Monday. Shoot me a PM with a time that you'd like to stop by, and I'll send you my addy.

Hope this is fair for everyone!

Mike

Well I'm out. I send my phone #' date=' had a bucket,waited for a call and got a PM saying to go read the thread!!!!That was a waste of time.[/quote']

LOL

So this is how you behave when someone offers to help you for free? Sorry kiddo, but you weren't entitled to anything. Benny got to me first, and I still offered to help you out. Maybe next time you'll get more for your money! (scratch)

• Like 1