Favorite shops in the bay area?

Joel--I'll be tracking this thread. I taking the whole family on a road trip 3rd week in July to SF to see the sites. I will be checking out remodeled Steinharts Aquarium in Golden Gate Park...now boasts the world's largest indoor coral reef...can't wait...can't wait...can't wait!!!

I am hoping to get a behind the scenes tour...pump room etc...will have a pictorial to display for board when I return.

DrMerle(clap)

Joel--I'll be tracking this thread. I taking the whole family on a road trip 3rd week in July to SF to see the sites. I will be checking out remodeled Steinharts Aquarium in Golden Gate Park...now boasts the world's largest indoor coral reef...can't wait...can't wait...can't wait!!!

I am hoping to get a behind the scenes tour...pump room etc...will have a pictorial to display for board when I return.

DrMerle(clap)

I just visited this! It is pretty darn impressive and definately is the largest reef I have seen. They also incorporate alot of natural light which is cool. They really don't have a ton of coral though. Mostly just thousands of reef fish.

Garrett

go to ZOYZOY.com it will show you all stores in CA. Here is link

http://www.zoyzoy.com/aquarium/aquariumstoresmap.php

just enter zipcode you are traveling to. And before anyone asks, NO this doesn't work for Oregon. Only 1 store out here is on there and it is the "thriving discuss". "Upscales" was on there before but not now. Pretty good idea to be part of this site IMO for all stores. This link is commonly known in So Cal and used quite often. Might be worth while for Stores\sponsers to look into it.