Anybody like Tattoos?

I am looking to get some more work done. What kind of coral do you like? I can get anything you want basically. I want a semi-sleeve on my left arm. It will be a reef scene, with the fish having the names of my loved one, each fish representing a different family member.

PM me with what you would like to trade for and maybe some designs!!!

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

I'd also like to know if you charge by the piece, or the hour. Also do you have a shop minimum? Even though I know it'll look like flash, I want a tiny paw print on my ankle. Something easily covered by a sock, but not so small that it'll look like just a blob of ink. I also have a larger piece on my back that could stand to be touched up.

I charge by the piece!! Shop minimum is 50, I would like to keep it in the realm of trading if you have no money.

finch, dude!! I would love to do that!! That would be so, so awesome!!

I guess if we traded we would have to work out a price. My tank is pretty new so I dont have alot to trade that is worth alot of money. I have some SPS that look nice. A nice green and purple hammer and some frog spawn in various colors. I have a huge sinularia that I need to get rid of. Again non of that is really worth alot of money. From what I understand tats are spendy.

And you know it has to look sick!