Montipora caps, acroporas oh my

Jay

Ok my nudis have been gone for about 5 or 6 months. I would like to trade for some more caps. I have a big red cap I can trade for green or whatever else you may have. The red piece is about 7 inches by 3 or 4. I have a purple cap but there are so many varietys that I am open to anything. I may add some cash for some really nice ones with different colored polyps. I also would like to get some sinularia leather if someone can part with some. I have 2 green polyp toadstools that have sprung up also that I can cut off and trade possibly for a nice colored acropora. My tank is nudi free and I have never had flatworms or other types of problems. Not a lot of cash on hand but am open to debating prices. If I have anything else in my tank that anyone has seen that they may want some of speakup. I am usually giveing away stuff with every trade if I can and have enough. Share share share please please please :D

Jay

Jay, I have a green Montipora and also an olive green with neon Green polyps that I would be willing to trade. I also have a horn coral and a tri-color acropora. When you say red, is it different than the orange? Just how red??? Also, I would be interested in a piece of your purple as I lost mine recently. Perhaps we can do both.

puntific