I need help

CA2OR

I know this is the spending month... money coming in from left to right' date=' first Employee bonus, then ECB bonus, then state tax and then federal tax refund... oh mind what should i buy?????[/quote']

Save it :)

IMO we prosper because of the industry we are in. We are in alternative energy, wind power to be exact, and now with Obama in office we should be entering our golden age if you will. We co-sponsered the inaugeration of Obama and the coverage of the event. I hear that he is planning on visiting some of our facilities. Portland is also paying us to move our North American HQ here which would open up about 850 or so new jobs. You can view current open to the public positions at www.VESTAS.com. As of right now I believe that referral is the only way to get in, but don't quote me on that. There are several open positions in the Portland area and also in Washington, I am unsure as to why only 9 or so are posted to public at the moment. I know that they mostly offer positions to in house and in house referrals before they look outside to fill. Here are links to the coverage adds.

th_VestasSponsersinnaugeration.jpg

th_Vestascommercial.jpg

Obviously he already works there if he is using the same IP address, so no he doesn't need work....lol.....this is icing on the cake. Maybe he will trade you strait across for the vacuum, better yet maybe you could get those purple hornets for your old vacuum and keep the new one. Maybe you could trade him for a used lint filter or two.

• Like 1

Fishy stuff that doesn't belong in this fishy community

Who, what, where, when, and why?

I certainly see alot of these questions being asked as of late. This hobby is a complicated one and requires these questions to be asked quite often. Usually it is not of a person that is in the hobby and on our boards. I have not met you CA2OR. I like to see people for what they are and I have a pretty good talent at reading people. Most of us do which is why there has been so much discussion around your interactions with the members of this board. It seems that either you are a very simple book to read or you are infinately harder than most expect. Either way, there are many things that we all must try and achieve in life in order to become respected and content with ourselves as a person.

Keep it simple, keep it honest, and do things that feel like they are the right things to do. You will be content and respected for this.

• Like 2

Who, what, where, when, and why?

I certainly see alot of these questions being asked as of late. This hobby is a complicated one and requires these questions to be asked quite often. Usually it is not of a person that is in the hobby and on our boards. I have not met you CA2OR. I like to see people for what they are and I have a pretty good talent at reading people. Most of us do which is why there has been so much discussion around your interactions with the members of this board. It seems that either you are a very simple book to read or you are infinately harder than most expect. Either way, there are many things that we all must try and achieve in life in order to become respected and content with ourselves as a person.

Keep it simple, keep it honest, and do things that feel like they are the right things to do. You will be content and respected for this.

Good to see that education isn't going to waste.:D

• Like 1