THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS 2008-09 THREAD

R-3

San Antonio still scares me to death. They are just kinda resting the main guys. Look at the minutes they played yesterday. They have lots and lots of experience and that is enough to get you to the second and third round sometimes.

Normally I would agree with you, but I'm just not sensing the same mojo from these guys this year. Of course, there is a reason I don't bet on sports (nutty)

I think their best bets are New Orleans and Utah.

Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston just seem to have the Blazers number.

Give me Utah or New Orleans and a good shot at winning the first round series. And then let what happens, happens.

I would agree that NO is the most "beatable" at this point. Really hard to predict what the final rankings are going to be with everyone clustered together like this. Definitely makes for some exciting bb though (clap)

At the begining of the season if you told me they would of won this many games I am not sure I wouldnt have laughed in your face.

If they lose in the first round I wont care much, proud of them for getting there. In the next few years I will expect more though.

LA should just lay down for us :) The way we choked for them in the 2000 Western Conference championships.

I still think we can lay the smack down on them. Bynum will be back which is good because thats means less Odom, who right now is playing much better than Bynum ever has.

This is painful......

I didnt realize Denver plays LA tonight. That means Denver plays LA, SAC (bad but has split with Denver 1-1) and Portland. I know it seems far fetched but if Denver loses out and the Blazers win out Blazers are the 2 in the West. It seems though it will be much easier for Denver to win 2 than Portland to win 4. GO BLAZERS!!!!!

I didnt realize Denver plays LA tonight. That means Denver plays LA' date=' SAC (bad but has split with Denver 1-1) and Portland. I know it seems far fetched but if Denver loses out and the Blazers win out Blazers are the 2 in the West. It seems though it will be much easier for Denver to win 2 than Portland to win 4. GO BLAZERS!!!!![/quote']

That would be awesome! Go LA tonight, then BEAT LA!!!!

Time to make (another) statement and beat these guys down! I am a little worried with Dr. Phil staying back in LA and Kobe starting to gear up for the playoffs but, really, it's all about the Blazers and how they approach the game. If they want it bad enough, I don't think there is anything Kobe will be able to do about it on his own. Also looking forward to seeing Greg go up against Bynum now that he is back. Should be fun (clap)(clap)