Middle

DSC05032.jpg

Right side

DSC05035.jpg

Left Angle

DSC05038.jpg

Right Angle

DSC05037.jpg

As soon as I figure out my camera, I will post some coral shots. I finally feel like I have a tank that I could invite people over to look at. Thanks Bobby for all of that beautiful rock.

Fish Stock List

4 firefish

2 purple firefish

1 starry blenny ( snowflake )

1 pink spotted shrimp goby ( terminator )

1 2-bar rabbitfish

1 sailfin tang

1 majestic angel

2 PJ cardinals

3 green chromis

1 clownfish

1 yellow wrasse

2 cleaner shrimp

1 coral banded shrimp

2 tuxedo urchins

a few hermits

many snails

More pics to come.

Jay

Here's a pic of our Majestic Angel. I know, he's not entirely reef safe. We got him from Bobby when we got the rock. Bobby told us that he has a taste for mushrooms and xenia... which honestly, we don't care if he munches on! I put the big, purple mushroom rock from my nano in the big tank so he could have a snack. He is a beautiful fish. Hopefully he remains a good citizen of the tank!

DSC05059.jpg

It is so nice to have all of that beautiful rock in the tank now. Honestly, I've been a bit embarassed by the tank. It never looked that good in my opinion. It's amazing what a difference 170 some odd pounds of primo live rock can make!

Oh, and of course... since Jay and I worked on the tank... we have lots of friggin' frags! Idaho grape monti cap, german blue monti digi... the list goes on. (laugh)

It is so nice to have all of that beautiful rock in the tank now. Honestly, I've been a bit embarassed by the tank. It never looked that good in my opinion. It's amazing what a difference 170 some odd pounds of primo live rock can make! (laugh)

Holy smokes! Lookin good!

I will get a tank thread going next week if I can get this darn camera figured out.

• 2 months later...
Man what a difference a bulb change makes!!! WOW! I bet you are happy with those Jay. XM 20ks? Looks great. Later Ryan

Yep, XM 20ks! They are just nutty blue, I'm still trying to get used to it. But it certainly does make things more colorful. Absolutely no actinics running with those lights. Ah, he didn't say... we went from 4x250 watt XM 10ks to 3x400 watt XM 20ks. The 10ks had something like 96 watts of PC actinics running as well, but when he tore everything apart and sawed into the loft in the garage for easier access to the tank, he didn't put the actinics back in.