JJ's North

TankIt

Sad to have to pass this on but due to an event that was schedualed there this afternoon for a family member I learned of some bad news. When my grandfather arrived to his scheduled meeting there today to find the place was locked up tight and no longer in business. There are no plans to reopen the resturant according to one of the former employees. Apparently they even failed to inform the groups who had already booked the conference rooms!!!!! So I guess we will have to find another place to have any further events such as that of Bob Fenner!!!!!!

Its just too bad!!!!!!

Yes, we have had some nice events there, and the staff was always glad to have us there.

There are plans for our 2008 Christmas Party in a more centrally located Restaurant Banquet Room... possibly the Wilsonville area.. More will be posted on this later!

JJ's North

No real reason given for the closure but I do know they were owned by the same company who ownes Old country Buffet. Which is where it was heard they were closed for good by a former employ employee of JJ's who was reasigned to the Old Country Buffet out there.

:eek: