NEW Underwater Camera! Pic Intense!

downhill_biker

I just got an Olympus Stylus 1030SW and here are some of the pics. I am an absolute amateur, but the camera helps me do better than I normally could. I hope everyone enjoys. The camera is amazing. Shockproof, Waterproof, Dustproof, Freezeproof, and Impact Resistant. Just what this outdoor guy needs. Works up to 33 feet underwater...FYI.

5-9-08FishTank016.jpg

5-9-08FishTank002.jpg

5-9-08FishTank004.jpg

5-9-08FishTank005.jpg

the camera is $399 at best buy. they did a price match to circuit city for $339. and a $20 coupon in best buy points. $319.

why is that way too close to the clam? i was about 2" away. that isn't too close is it? no flash was used on any of these pics...if that is what you were thinking.

That is awesome! it never even occurred to me to take pictures of my coral with an underwater coral - but now that you mention it, it seems so obvious.

Nice price on the camera, too! I wish I had known about that before my trip to hawaii!

Oh, and nice pics.

why is that way too close to the clam? i was about 2" away. that isn't too close is it? no flash was used on any of these pics...if that is what you were thinking.

I was making a smart-alec comment on the view of the clam, not on your picture taking skills. I apologize for any misunderstanding. I will blame it on being at the end of abusing my students this week by giving them the state tests. YUCK!

I think that those pics are AWESOME!!! I wish that I could afford a camera like that. I just have a reefing (coral reefing, not the other reefing) habbit that I need to kick before I can get into spending that kind of cash on a camera.

dsoz

Nice photos! Must be nice to have long arms (I, unfortunately, will never know).

Wanna trade for a 1956 4X5 Crown Graphic? Maybe I should update?

PS: The Orange Ricordea IS a Yuma. Could not really see the mouth in person. The close-up lets me see it better than the naked eye!