WTB - Nano Set Up

R-3, I see the IM Magnafuge light, do you have lighting for the aquarium in general? Also, can you tell me more about the glass on this--I know that this tank had a bit of a reputation for being easily scratched--I would expect some of that but need to know if there are any larger, noticeable scratches on the tank. The one I'm trying to upgrade has many scratches which is one of the reasons I want to get something different. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

7 hours ago, reefermadness said:

R-3, I see the IM Magnafuge light, do you have lighting for the aquarium in general? Also, can you tell me more about the glass on this--I know that this tank had a bit of a reputation for being easily scratched--I would expect some of that but need to know if there are any larger, noticeable scratches on the tank. The one I'm trying to upgrade has many scratches which is one of the reasons I want to get something different. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I don’t have the original lighting. I do have a original Hydra 26 I could sell on top of it. The glass has some really fine scratches but I didn’t notice once filled up.