Bartlett’s anthias trade or possible fancy clownfish or clam

Snappy

I’ve got 4 bartletts anthias and after the dominate male grew large the 2nd male hides permanently. He still actively feeds, colour is bright, and appears healthy but I think the tank is too small for the 4 of them. I’m looking to trade one, possibly 2 out. 

The male is double the size of the others now. The male and at least one female usually roam the tank, often all 3. 

All 4 used to school together for the first couple months, but once the dominate male doubled in size, the schooling dynamics changed. 

At the top of my list that I’m wanting to trade for are fancy clownfish. I also like the bright red starfish and clams (though I’ve never had a clam before.) I have very little of any room for more frags or corals. The only likely coral I’m after would be a rainbow acan. 

I live in Salem but would be willing to bring the fish to one of the meetings if it is a reputable club member. 

Thanks

Update: anthias no longer hiding behind rock. Now hiding behind water fan or magnetic scrub pad. Appears that it's the least drama of the 4. The other 3 get to be some aggressive drama queens come feeding time and this 4th hider just seems too passive to join in their shenanigans. It is very healthy, just likely needs a bigger tank or one with less aggressive alpha male. 

It would be easy to net as it hides in the top corner of aquarium now as pictured. 

I want to see how the remaining 3 do on their own. Hopefully they mellow out a bit with one less. If not, I'll likely need to downsize to 2 anthias before long. 

Im open to trades and offers. Main goal is happy healthy fish for all :)

PS update just while writing this post and the male chased it out of the corner and harassed it. The other 2 females quickly joined in. I'm afraid this fish may not survive more than a few more days. It is a bit thinner than the others. No visible parasites or blemishes other than a tail fin getting a bite mark during scuffles. 

IMG_1875.JPG

IMG_1876.JPG