Sign in to follow this  
viper55

Looking for fish sitter while new house gets built

So tossing the idea around. I may have to sell house and move into rental for short time while new house is under construction. Wondering if someone might be interested in helping out. I would need Temporary housing for fish only. I have a few that I really want to keep. I will have a chaoti wrasse, lineatus wrasse, rose scale fairy wrasse, potters leapord wrasse, yeloow wrasse, purple tang, mimic tang, tomini tang and a yellow tang   I would not be opposed to splitting them up if need be till my house and new tank are ready. 

I know this is a double edged sword and not holding anyone responsible if something happens to them. Just putting out the feelers!  In return I will pay for there food and provide some coral frags when I’m up again or order you a fish or two for your troubles. 

Tanks will all be down in next couple weeks. Please let me know if you can help

thanks a bunch

Brian

I'm working on adding a 60 frag tank (4ftx2ftx16in) that will be tied into my main system. If your fish are free of ich and marine velvet, I'll baby sit as many as you feel comfortable.

Daniel

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey Daniel they are all disease free. I have never had ich in this tank or on any of these fish. Keep me up to date on ur progress. Thank you

1 minute ago, River City Corals said:

Hey Daniel they are all disease free. I have never had ich in this tank or on any of these fish. Keep me up to date on ur progress. Thank you

I plan to built the stand for it this weekend.  Will keep you updated.

37 minutes ago, danlu_gt said:

I plan to built the stand for it this weekend.  Will keep you updated.

Thank you