Aquavitro 'Fuel'

nrc

Always used it, definitely hugely beneficial.   I think ULNS people complain that it adds waste but in my experience that's kind of the point.  Definitely a difference in SPS coloration though with it.  That said it is expensive and hard to source.  Ebay is the only place I can get the 1L bottles.  Those last me 2-3 months in a 75g.  I dose 5-10mL 2x/week along with my phyto. 

Edited by youcallmenny
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Always used it, definitely hugely beneficial.   I think ULNS people complain that it adds waste but in my experience that's kind of the point.  Definitely a difference in SPS coloration though with it.  That said it is expensive and hard to source.  Ebay is the only place I can get the 1L bottles.  Those last me 2-3 months in a 75g.  I dose 5-10mL 2x/week along with my phyto. 

This is good feedback.  Terry at Seahorse started stocking (and using) this but not sure what size bottles he has.  I just started testing it out recently as well at fairly low levels (20 mls a week or so on the 120) as I had run out of my other supplements.

I used this when I had my bio cube up and running a few years ago. I did notice a little more algae on the glass but like youcallmenny said, that’s kinda the point. Not sure if it had anything to do with it but I did win an sps grow out competition while I was dosing my tank with it.