Zoa I'd please

brendelcody

Zoa I'd, I have some sunny d, s that I got from a friend and it's making me question the ones I all ready had that were supposed sunny ds, can anyone clear this up for me. Are they the same ones just not colored up the same?first ones are the Forsure sunny d's and the second ones are the ones I want to find out what they are. d594f1c23c1f88a8d71a538215107ef1.jpg870af4228bfca86a2667d459b3144b7d.jpgef931ca8d7b911bb777451eda5c5718a.jpg

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

The Sunny D family is tough to ID because so many look similar. 

I will say this.  Put them next to each other in the same light and flow for 2 weeks.  If they still look different you have two different types.  If they are the same, the identical environment will have them looking identical.

• Like 1

I will say this.  Put them next to each other in the same light and flow for 2 weeks.  If they still look different you have two different types.  If they are the same, the identical environment will have them looking identical.

OK then I they are different ones then. Have them next each other and for over a month and no change on them look totally different, think one is a morph of one

Assuming one is a morph of sunny d and do things else but, assuming that, 5e9ab309bbe3a2847bdd4ceaab08ed7e.jpgd5081428b5d19f9c0b23fdb3fa876bd3.jpg