Lets get the next frag swap going

Guest Ahbrit

Hey Brit, what do you want for the xenia, unknown acro, and pink acro? I've retried to ID the frags that I do have, and this time I do believe it's a blue acropora subulata. I've got 2 frags mounted and ready to go.

7315tenius_close_up-thumb.jpg

SO ALL OF THE GUYS THAT TOOK FRAGS OF THE BLUE "TENIUS," IMPUR, LOWMAN, AND R3, I think it's a subulata. You guys might want to try to ID it yourselfs as well. Let me know how well those frags are doing.

Hey Brit, what do you want for the xenia, unknown acro, and pink acro? I've retried to ID the frags that I do have, and this time I do believe it's a blue acropora subulata. I've got 2 frags mounted and ready to go.

7315tenius_close_up-thumb.jpg

SO ALL OF THE GUYS THAT TOOK FRAGS OF THE BLUE "TENIUS," IMPUR, LOWMAN, AND R3, I think it's a subulata. You guys might want to try to ID it yourselfs as well. Let me know how well those frags are doing.

Hmm interesting. I hadn't tried to ID it yet. In my tank its purple. Fast grower too, it encrusted in a week and has new branches shooting up all over it. I mounted it horizontally instead of vertical. Worked pretty good.

Ok here is a recap. I just don't want to forget anybody.

John - A care package of Xenia, frogspawn, hammer, zoo's, mushrooms, GSP, and colt

Roger - A care package of Misc SPS

Big Dave - Xenia, GSP, and frogspawn

Let me know if I left anybody out.

Jay

Hey chief' date=' did you want to trade a frag of the green w/black and white mouth and/or the orange and cream zoas for a frag of the blue/purple subulata?[/quote']

Jay said it's a go. I'll frag you some of the green skirt ones. I have a ton of them!

Stacy

Hey Jay/Stacey I will take some zoos also if you have some. I will bring in some that you might not have. I assume since no one posted me that there is nothing else I should bring except some fuzzies for Stacy?!!

Just PMed you! I'll put you on the list for my pinks (there's two ahead of you... Miles and Roy). Hey, to heck with calling them Tyree pinks. They should be LE Stacy Pinks! I can have a calendar like "Frag Farmer" and everything! :p

Stacy

rmhuntley - sounds good, I'll bring the stuff we talked about.

Jay - I'll bring those zoos for you. I'll get you something else down the road too.

On a side note, I'm coming from Gresham if anybody wants to car pool/needs a ride from this side of town. Just give me a call! 503.970.1107

-Dave

PS - Anyone have some bristle worms??:)

you got any brown zoas for angies 46?

I have all the brown zoas that she could ever possibly want for her 46! You just say the word and I'll give her the hook-up of the "Ultra Rare Plain Jane Brown Zoas"! rofl

And you're most certainly welcome, Roy!

Stacy

so YOU have all of the "super ultra rare plain jane zoas"

Yes, I do! I've been hoarding them! I plan on making my fortune on ebay with them! laugh

And Keith, still can't believe you're not kidding... but you've got "Ultra Rare Plain Jane Zoas" coming your way!

Stacy