last chance for custom acrylic for frags...

pdxmonkeyboy

well, i am on the tail end of finishing a custom 2x4 frag tank for a member here and I am making one last run to the acrylic store on Monday. 

Once I sweep up the mountains of acrylic shavings and spots of Polish all over the walls I am done. Motorcycle racing season starts in April and I have to reorganize the shop and move the motorcycles in. 

Bottom line is this.. I'm looking for high quality zoa colonies, sps frags or colonies, or nice clams. I'm just starting my foray into reefing and have set up a deeper frag/grow out tank. 

I can make almost anything (within reason). frag tanks, sumps, acclimation boxes.. whatever.  I ask that you pay for the acrylic (if I am making you something large) and labor and other expenses are on me (glue, sand paper, polish, bulkheads).  

I do QUALITY work, bubble free seams and all edges rounded over and polished. Well, DT are polished, maybe sumps not so much. I'm not trying to scam anyone and if I ever built something that I didn't like then I certainly wouldn't give it to someone elSE. 

Anyways, if your interested then drop me a PM. 

Cheers 

Brian

• Like 2