New here

Babyfood reefer

Firstly thank you for the addition. I am in the military and got reassigned back to jblm I was there for almost four yrs prior and enjoy the area. I am reestablishing my 150g marineland cube t the end of sept and appreciate all advice for the process. I am definitely a coral fanatic and equip is bible magus curve 7 w/ sicce pump sicce 4.0 return pump custom 40g sump and 2 250w halides and will add 2 30" reefbrite xho soon but I am looking for a new stand build if anyone knows of a good woodworksman or is crafty. I also love to propagate and will reset my frag system once everything else is settled. I look forward to any advice and hopefully meeting club member in the future.

• 2 months later...

Welcome Marcus! I hope all is going well with your tank and propagation system. We have activities planned for Oct/Nov, our Christmas Party in December, and a Guest Speaker, Dr. Tim Miller-Morgan, in January. We just want to finalize a few things before posting the announcements!