AI prime mod with Rapid LEDs

Matteo

So I have the AI prime with the mounting arm for it and yes I have already made it so it doesn't swoop down. But I ordered Rapid LED's 4 royal blue moon light kit because I wanted more deep blue look like other LED fixtures out there. http://www.rapidled....-moonlight-kit/I ordered this with 6inch wire and 80 degree optics. I wanted to put these on single led heat sinks like the little circles and possible mount them to the arm of the Prime. Do you think it will be too heavy? I tried to attach a picture I made from paint but it wont let me even though its the right size and format. 

Any input or ideas? 

Only way is to get a small container and use string/twine etc to tie is like a basket and hang it from the mount, fill it with what you think would be similar weight and you will know. Chances are you will be fine as it is metal, and pretty sturdy, my only concern would be the stress you put on the glass. You might want to flip the stand around so the metal piece is inside the tank rather than outside on the back as that will disperse the life more evenly along the back. If your not happy with the AI Prime might just want to consider selling it and getting a Kessil, they get the blue your looking for or even a Hydra TwentySix,

Oh I love the prime! I just wanted a hint more light and a hint more blue. Yes I would messing with the arm and it seems pretty sturdy. The actual led chips are only .06 of lb and the aluminum single heat sinks are not much heavier either.