ACA

kriz2fer

When I see the good it has done for numerous people I know and my children, I could care less how it came about. You can also talk about it all you want, it's law and it will stay that way. People had these same discussions and bitched about social security, still here.

deception was used to pass a bill people had not right to vote on is not a transparent government. article 4 of the Constitution states the us government can't force people to buy anything. the law will have an appeal next year with a new set of standards and mindset. we will see what happens next.

When I see the good it has done for numerous people I know and my children' date=' I could care less how it came about. You can also talk about it all you want, it's law and it will stay that way. People had these same discussions and *****ed about social security, still here.[/quote']

Matt nothings free. remember that.

What do clownfish and Obama have in common(other than both being clowns)? They both rely on symbiotic relationships.

from that NY Times article.

"Insurers and the government have developed a symbiotic relationship, nurtured by tens of billions of dollars that flow from the federal Treasury to insurers each year"

• 3 weeks later...