Props and Kudos section.

reefgeek84

I know we have a classified experience thread, but how about a props and kudos box for people who have had help from others but not boughten anything.

Like John aka jonh and jr. is helping my huge with my lighting set up over my tank, and it would be nice if I could just put up a post about it. but there was selling going on, so it does not seem to fit in the other experience thread.

Just an idea.

I know we have a classified experience thread, but how about a props and kudos box for people who have had help from others but not boughten anything.

Like John aka jonh and jr. is helping my huge with my lighting set up over my tank, and it would be nice if I could just put up a post about it. but there was selling going on, so it does not seem to fit in the other experience thread.

Just an idea.

You should totally sing praises of anyone who does good by you! There is a reputation thing... it's the scales icon under the member name. Kinda in the area of the LPP messenger. I've actually thought of renaming "Vendor Experiences" to just "Experiences" because we do trade and such with fellow members and giving someone an "atta boy" would certainly fit in there! What do you guys think?

Great idea, geeker! (clap)

I agree. There are many people that I would like to say good things about, and have been trying to include them in my tank build thread. However, I never know if they ever go and read my thread so I don't know if they ever feel appreciated.

The two people that have helped me out the most are wegotjs and J&Jr. They both have given me starter frags. I would love a place where I could say good things about them. :)

dsoz

I just modified the "Vendor Experiences" to "Member/Vendor Feedback." So now you can talk about purchases, trades and your experiences with whomever you want, whether they be a vendor or a club member. Let the kudos fly! (clap)