Anyone watch Heroes??

impur

Battlestar Galactica.

I don't think anyone is the bomb. Lindeman has Micah working on something, right?

Yah, Linderman has rigged the election using Micah so Nathan will win by a Landslide (name of the next episode). There was a deal on a website where fans could log on and try to help Hana weed out the bad code, it was kinda cool. I'd get an email with a link and instructions and you go do it, she sends you a video message and stuff.

Either Peter or Sylar or Ted is the bomb. Somebodies gonna go boom!

Oh rats! I was certain that Linderman had Micah building a bomb, but rigging the election fits the facts better. Sylar isn't invulnerable, so I don't think it's him (the Sylar storyline will continue into next year so they arent likely to kill him off). Peter is the hub of too many story arcs to die, but since he absorbed regen from the cheerleader it's possible. Ted seems the most likely...

I was a little disappointed in this episode, i was hoping for more action. I wonder how they are going to fit all the things that are going on, all the different story lines with all the different people, into an 1 hour finale?

Sneak preview for the season finale!!!

http://www.heroesrevealed.com/next-episode/heroes-episode-23-how-to-stop-an-exploding-man-video-sneak-peek-preview-of-season-one-finale/

I think Nathan & Peters mom has the power of persuasion. Notice how Nathan is at odds with what to do, and she puts her hands on him, then he does what she wants.

I hope the Peter vs Sylar fight is good!