Anyone want to host the June Meeting?

Emerald525

I pretty much have meetings at the shop whenever there is a meeting near by anyway lol. Plus, you know that I am always packin the heat so no worries there ;)

[/quote

I always felt safe around you, Garrett! Plus, Roger once told me , "That dude, Garrett, is packing!" with a far away look and a slightly enigmatic smile on his face.

The shop would be a great meeting place!

wow I can't believe that anybody would steal from any of these shops. That just sad.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

between the thieves that aare popping up, & the copper dosers, wonder what the hell is wrong with people????????????????

wow I can't believe that anybody would steal from any of these shops. That just sad.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

between the thieves that aare popping up, & the copper dosers, wonder what the hell is wrong with people????????????????

I'll be at Garret's for the meeting he has been helping me hardcore with my new build and giving me great deals so anything I can do to help his store still need a few things so hopefully by then tank is ready for fish and I can pic me up thee ones I want before someone beats me to them

I pretty much have meetings at the shop whenever there is a meeting near by anyway lol. Plus, you know that I am always packin the heat so no worries there ;)

My crimefighting crew of awesome goodguy forum members will be there to help me round up the trouble :)

That makes two of us!!! Gotta keep it strapped.