Downsizing the 120gal.

reefgeek84

Most people want to hear why, so lets get that out of the way. I have been putting together a dendro tank, and I keep looking at that little 33gal cube I have and I love it! I keep looking at my tank and guess have kind of realized that it is a little overwhelming for my liking (not from the stand point of work or skill level, just its size in general). So I have decided to down size to a 60gal cube. It will still be mainly a dendro tank, but I will be keeping my super rare SPS and selling the rest.

So I will start off with live stock... Would rather not post pics of everything, but if people are not biting, then I will.

Corals- These will be going first as I will need to take this all out before I can catch fish...

Colonies are 35-65 each (65's are big huge colonies), frags are 10-20 (dependant on size)

I have alot of stuff...all types of colors...it would be best to come over and check the stuff out...once I get the frag tank up, I will post pics...

Fish-

Big Foxface Rabbitfish (7" eats algae like no other) - 30 bucks

Dispair Anthias (3 total, eating very well) 15 each or 40 for the three SOLD

Lawn mower blenny (big 5" eats very well) - 15 bucks

Radiant Wrasse (5" beautiful colors!!!!) - 50 bucks

Cool red damsel (docile, does not bully anyone) - 5 bucks

Multi-color angle (just gaging interest) - 100 bucks, eats very well and is big and fat

Once all this is sold, I will start to get rid of the equipment at great prices...

I will give you a rough idea of what the dry goods might go for...

Tank, stand and hood will be 600 bucks... 1/2" acrylic, dual overflows, black back, spray bar. This tank is in great shape and at a great price...let me know if you have any questions.

Aquamedic tritron 1500 1/2 chiller - 350 only used 3 months...Summer is coming up!

40w aqua ultraviolet UV with wiper and an extra brand new bulb- 350.00

Octopus recirc 200 skimmer - 350.00 Skimmer cup was cut down by James at Envision, to fit under 30" stands, it is a great mod actually, you get a huge skimmer that can fit in a small space.

Dual 400w halide set up 350. PFO dual pulse start ballast, 20k XM bulbs, spider reflectors...Only used 3 months.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know.

interested in a few of your items too. I've seen your tank. Too bad I diden't know you we're going to get rid of some stuff or we could have worked a trade on the cube. Oh well. I'll contact you soon. Rob

Yeah, we could have worked something out...I did not come to this conclusion until last night...Let me know when you want to come out...

• 2 weeks later...